Guys,

sorry, I'm a little but under heavy pressure, so I don't have time to answer to the first mail, but I really have many comments to do.

The only thing I can tell is that Alex is right. We need a way to build a standard benchmark system. I also have some ideas on this matter.

I will push them tomorrow :)

Emmanuel.

On 6/28/06, Mark Swanson <mark@scheduleworld.com> wrote:
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Comments? Thoughts?

Just a thought: I would be providing my own clustered/replicated backend
for ApacheDS and I would be using it embedded (inside of Tomcat) too. So
it would be interesting for me to see:

1. performance numbers for operations talking to the server directly via
local calls (no sockets).

2. performance numbers for operations talking to a stub/mock backend.

Cheers.

--
Free replacement for Exchange and Outlook (Contacts and Calendar)
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/tg/

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny