I've been using apache directory server for a few weeks and am impressed. I'm using it in a proof-of-concept, integrating it with IBM Tivoli Identity Manager via IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator.

I have a question about the schema. >From what I can tell your schema definitions are all in the schema files located in src/main/schema. Is it possible to import a schema definition into a running server or do I have to modify these schema files and rebuild the server to make changes?

If the second case is true, is it planned in the future to add functionality to enable the first?

Please include my email address in the reply since I have not subscribed to this mailing list.

Regards,

Thad Smith
Technical Architect
Perficient, Inc.