directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Performance testing
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:49:57 GMT
Guys,

sorry, I'm a little but under heavy pressure, so I don't have time to answer
to the first mail, but I really have many comments to do.

The only thing I can tell is that Alex is right. We need a way to build a
standard benchmark system. I also have some ideas on this matter.

I will push them tomorrow :)

Emmanuel.

--
Cordialement,