directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PERFORMANCE] Disabling Nagle Algorithm improves performance
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:02:56 GMT
Yeah, may be but then you won't be able to see that a single user with
the Nagle property disabled has a really low throughtput, which was
our problem lately.

FYI, we where able to test the sevrer with multiple concurrent users
too, and we really are going to use Slamd soon. Gimme 48 hours long
days, and every thing will be fine and on schedule :)

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny