directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject ADS pre-RC4 profiling results
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:59:45 GMT
Hi guys,

here is a little profiling session results I've done during lunch. I
don't have much time during day to analyse it, but I will do tonite.

Basically, this is a 1000 search tests on a 10 K users. Each search is
randomly looking for one of the 10K user.

It's really clear that deserializing of objects cost a lot. What does
not appears in this test is the fact that CPU consumption is very low
while running. That seems to mean that disk I/Os are slowing the whole
test, or that we have synchronization problem - which is not likely,
because requests are done sequencially).

Have fun !