directory-dev mailing list archives

From thad.sm...@perficient.com
Subject Schema Imports
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 12:16:46 GMT
I've been using apache directory server for a few weeks and am impressed.
I'm using it in a proof-of-concept, integrating it with IBM Tivoli
Identity Manager via IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator.

I have a question about the schema. From what I can tell your schema
definitions are all in the schema files located in src/main/schema. Is it
possible to import a schema definition into a running server or do I have
to modify these schema files and rebuild the server to make changes?

If the second case is true, is it planned in the future to add
functionality to enable the first?

Please include my email address in the reply since I have not subscribed
to this mailing list.

Regards,

Thad Smith
Technical Architect