directory-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <Danny_An...@slc.co.uk>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:14:40 GMT
I'm going, and afaik there will be a hackathon.

I know I'm only a lurker on this list but perhaps I can (shamelessly!) take
this opportunity to highlight my own talk on thursday afternoon where I
will be covering java garbage collection in server processes, hopefully
debunking a few myths and providing attendees with some insight into Sun's
JVM GC and a primer into the interpretation and influence of GC behaviour
without the aid of fancy tools. (and I've just discovered how to use my
mobile phone as a bluetooth mouse so that alone will be worth seeing!)

:-)

d.

"Alan D. Cabrera" <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote on 20/06/2006 09:22:02:

> Who's going to ApacheCon EU?  Will there be a hackathon?
>

> Regards,
> Alan

reflect the opinions and views of The Student Loans Company Limit
 ed.

viruses.