directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MINA] setTrafficClass and SocketException
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 01:35:50 GMT
Hi Alban,

On 6/21/06, Alban Peignier <alban.peignier@free.fr> wrote:

> Our MacOs 10 users report an error when the Mina API tries to set the
> traffic class. Unhappily the exception is fatal at this step for the
> application :,(
>
> I've found the DIRMINA-200 issue  which deals with the same kind of
> problem. It seems to fixed with the 0.9.4 .. but the 0.9.4 sources say
> the opposite :)
>
> May be because SocketSessionImpl is now into
> org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.
>
> Can I have a exact status of the issue ? Do I need to deploy a
> home-patched mina jar or can I you use the 0.9.4.
>
> DIRMINA-200: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-200
> Our user report:
> http://bugzilla.tryphon.org/cgi-bin/attachment.cgi?id=10&action=view

I think we fixed this issue in 0.9.5, which is not released yet.  Could you
please try to build from the trunk?

Please send messages related with MINA to mina-dev@directory.apache.org.  We
got a new dedicated mailing list now.

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6