directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANN] Julien Vermillard is another crew of the Directory MINA project team now.
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 08:39:14 GMT
Hi everyone,

Last week, we started a vote for adding Julien Vermillard to our committer
list.  The vote has been passed smoothly with 6 +1 votes.  He has been a
major contributor to MINA, especially the JMX integration.  The Apache
Directory PMC members believe he will carry on his role as a committer very
nicely.  Congratulations, Julien! :D

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6