directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Upgrading to SLF4J 1.0.3 (Fwd: [slf4j-user] June 8th, 2006 - Release of SLF4J 1.0.2)
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 03:27:11 GMT
Ceki has resolved the class version issue.  We need to use this latest
version now.

Trustin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ceki Gülcü <listid@qos.ch>
Date: Jun 9, 2006 4:40 AM
Subject: [slf4j-user] June 8th, 2006 - Release of SLF4J 1.0.2
To: announce@slf4j.org
Cc: user@slf4j.org, dev@slf4j.org

June 8th, 2006 - Release of SLF4J 1.0.2

Release 1.0.2 is a maintenance release containing bug fixes only.  It
fixes bug number 22 reported by Bjorn Danielsson. This version of the
SLF4J API will no longer systematically throw an exception when the
o.a.c.l.impl.SLF4FLogFactory#release() method is invoked. Instead, the
release() method will issue a warning with a link to

   http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html

You can download SLF4J, including full source code, class files and
documentation on our download page, shown below.

    http://www.slf4j.org/download.html

You can receive SLF4J related announcements by subscribing to the
SLF4J announce mailing list. To subscribe to SLF4J-announce list,
please visit the following URL.

Ceki Gülcü
http://ceki.blogspot.com/