directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Need idea on allowing/prohibiting modification of request parameters and operation results by Triggers
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 02:37:53 GMT
This is what I really disliked about LdapName and Attributes.  There had to
be both an immutable version and a mutable version of them.  For now we
could use clone() heavily so any changes on the returned result set or added
entry won't affect the stored entries at all.

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6