directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ersin Er <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Schema Imports
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 12:36:53 GMT
Hi,

This may not be what you're really looking for but here is something:

https://svn.safehaus.org/repos/sandbox/apachecon-m2/schema/

This is about embedding ApacheDS. Unfortunately, we do not have dynamic
schema yet but it's on the way. And I'm not sure if you can extend the
schema of a installed instance while it is offline.

Cheers,

--
Ersin