directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Various questions
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 21:28:29 GMT
Hu-oh !!!

Men, we are all good guys, and are all OSS passionates !

Let's not going too far : words something hurts, and sentence are
sometime misunderstood.

I think Quanah has a good point on indices, and we might have to get
this wise advice somewhere like JIRA to keep a track of this improvments
we may want to implement soon.

I know that Alex spent a *lot* of time those last three days debugging
Apache DS performance issues we have, and he might well have been under
huge pressure, and sometime, well, on this condition, people can
overreact. I'm sure that Alex wasn't meaning what he wrote, but maybe he
*felt* hurt by the way some sentences where stated. Sometime, some IMO,
or IMHO are usefull, IMHO :)

Ok, men, no arm. Keep the good work done on OpenLdap and ApacheDS, and
let's work together to improve both products. Competition is about that
: improve and adapt. It's not like Chess, but much more like go : the
territory is big enough for many players :)

Peace, as say Cameron Purdy :)