Hi All,

Does anyone have some documentation thats relevant for embedding the current releases ? I've looked at this a long time ago before the top level directory project move (early 0.9 I think) and a lot of stuff has been refactored since. Also since there are only installers in the current releases I was wondering which jar files I needed. Any pointers would be greatly appriciated.

With kind regards,
Erik

My aplogies if it has been asked before but I could not find a search button on the mailing list archives ;-)

---------

Erik Vanherck  -  Product Delivery Manager
Inventive Designers
Visit http://www.inventivedesigners.com
Visit http://www.inventivedesigners.com/scriptura for Scriptura information !

Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Erik_Vanherck@inventivedesigners.com

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." - Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

Inventive Designers' Email Disclaimer: