directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Norbet Reilly" <nrh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r406888 - /directory/trunks/apacheds/kerberos-shared/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/kerberos/shared/store/operations/GetPrincipal.java
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 03:51:24 GMT
Hi ApacheDS gurus...

I raised DIRSERVER-619 on JIRA a few days back and just wanted to
petition for it to be considered in inclusion before 1.0 is released.

My patch includes a small number of trivial fixes which provide the
benefit of being able to report much more meaningful failure messages
to end-users (via naming exception message), whereas currently most of
the useful information is simply thrown away (by accident - I think).

Any opinions?

Thanks