directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r406888 - /directory/trunks/apacheds/kerberos-shared/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/kerberos/shared/store/operations/GetPrincipal.java
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 17:19:30 GMT
Hi Enrique !

Not sure I understand your point, and not sure it's important... Ersin
just fixed a building problem, I just suggested to invert the test and
change it to allow "TRUE" to be accepted, and you suggested to inline
the method (which is a good idea).

Is there something I missed, or did you just raised a new point from a
commit that worth being discussed ?

Sorry if I didn't get your point... I'm just trying to understand :)

Emmanuel