directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Attributes and DN question
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 16:37:09 GMT
I've created it. It mixes ModificationItems and Entries, with a DN, so
we cover all the cases.

I can't commit the change (infra pb), but that's fine because I need
to fix the pb with the previous LdifReader.

btw, I'm not sure that allowing the server to injext a ldif file
whenstarting is such a good idea... Let me elaborate a lil bit : what
if your server is restarted? The ldif will be injected again. And that
may not be the expected behavior. wdyt ?

It could be better to have a tool to inject Ldif entries and changes
into the server (like LdifDe). IMHO :)

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny