directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Attributes and DN question
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 15:18:15 GMT
ok. So if the 'new' Ldif reader does not add this DN in the
BasicAttributes, I guess that is the normal behavior. Now, about the
previous code, this is a part of a test which load entries provided by
the 'old' ldif reader, and I guess that it's the only way to get the
DN.

In this case, yes, this code makes perfect sense.

Thanks Alex !

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny