directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two IBM dW articles about ApacheDS!
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 21:13:17 GMT
One more article:

Use Apache Geronimo and Ajax to build a directory, Part 1: Configuring
Geronimo's LDAP server
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/edu/os-dw-os-ag-ldap1.html
(Requires free registration.)

BTW, on which server are the site docs stored now? I've updated the
site docs to include this article but publising to minotaur has no
effect.

--
Ersin