directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Build problems in trunks
Date Sun, 21 May 2006 20:54:35 GMT
Hi all,

There are some build problems in trunks. Almost all ApacheDS protocol
modules depends on MINA 0.9.2 and maven tries to download MINA from
playboy mirror (which is probably refered in its pom) and cannot
succeed. I do not know why does maven try to download it from any
other server but I always face the same problem. I tried it on two
different machines from two different networks. Emmanuel also has
tried it and faced the problem.

I'll update the ApacheDS protocol modules's MINA deps from 0.9.2 to
0.9.5-SNAPSHOT now. I have tried it locally and all unti and
integration tests pass. While all ApacheDS protocol modules have
SNAPSHOT versions, it is not a problem for them to depend on a
SNAPSHOT version of MINA.

We need a serious cleanup for all dependencies' version (and even themselves).

Cheers,

--
Ersin