directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <>
Subject Re: [vote] Releasing the root build POM 1.0.5
Date Sun, 21 May 2006 04:47:31 GMT
As you noticed from my recent questions to the infra team, cvs and svn have
been separated from minotaur *permanently*, and therefore we cannot use anymore.  We need to change it to something else.  I thought
specifying directly, but Noel kindly pointed me out that
it's wrong.  For now, we can use, but I think we need to
file a JIRA issue about this so the infra team can create a new generic name
for this use case, such as or Meanwhile,
we can go with

To clarify, I'll fire the vote again next week.

PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

View raw message