directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Releasing the root build POM 1.0.5
Date Sun, 21 May 2006 04:47:31 GMT
As you noticed from my recent questions to the infra team, cvs and svn have
been separated from minotaur *permanently*, and therefore we cannot use
cvs.apache.org anymore.  We need to change it to something else.  I thought
specifying minotaur.apache.org directly, but Noel kindly pointed me out that
it's wrong.  For now, we can use people.apache.org, but I think we need to
file a JIRA issue about this so the infra team can create a new generic name
for this use case, such as build.apache.org or site.apache.org. Meanwhile,
we can go with people.apache.org.

To clarify, I'll fire the vote again next week.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6