directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Releasing the root build POM 1.0.5
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 08:12:03 GMT

> Trustin Lee a écrit :
>
> > Ping?
>
> Pong !
>
> Are you sure that is a necessary move? I guess that cvs.apache.org will
> be rerouted to minautor so that we won't have to bother modifying the
> pom.xml, or am I wrong?
>
> In any case, if needed, you have my +1

I guess the ASF is deprecating CVS and migrating to SVN, so that's why CVS
is pointing to a different machine.

btw, I think that as Alex and Enrique(?) are at J1 and as alex does not
> have mail access, you won't receive much response before saturday.

Yeah I noticed that. Let's just wait for them as long as they reply. :)

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6