directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <>
Subject Re: [vote] Releasing the root build POM 1.0.5
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 08:12:03 GMT
On 5/19/06, Emmanuel Lecharny <> wrote:
> Trustin Lee a écrit :
> > Ping?
> Pong !
> Are you sure that is a necessary move? I guess that will
> be rerouted to minautor so that we won't have to bother modifying the
> pom.xml, or am I wrong?
> In any case, if needed, you have my +1

I guess the ASF is deprecating CVS and migrating to SVN, so that's why CVS
is pointing to a different machine.

btw, I think that as Alex and Enrique(?) are at J1 and as alex does not
> have mail access, you won't receive much response before saturday.

Yeah I noticed that. Let's just wait for them as long as they reply. :)

PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

View raw message