directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <>
Subject Any reason why we are using the snapshot of the root build pom?
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 03:37:06 GMT

It seems like there's no difference between version 1.0.3 and
1.0.5-SNAPSHOTin our root build POM.  Is there any reason that we're
depending on the
snapshot?  IMHO, it would be better to stick with older versions until there
are any changes in our POM because it is more convenient when we release
ApacheDS or MINA.  If we depend on the snapshot build POM, we have to
release the build POM, too, without any changes since 1.0.3, and this is
somewhat unnatural.

PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

View raw message