directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <lis...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Problem with nlog4j
Date Sat, 13 May 2006 14:14:22 GMT

Hello,

The latest version of NLOG4J, namely 1.2.25,was compiled with JDK 1.4 and
should fix the JDK compatibility problem observed with the previous version
of NLOG4J. An ibiblio upload request is pending.

My apologies for the hustle.

More below.

At 09:37 PM 5/11/2006, you wrote:

>Don't worry too much ! This is not a big issue. We can wait a few days, or
>a few weeks. At least 1.0-RC2 works well, and nobody - except Alex and
>Enrique - needs to switch to RC3.
>
>And I hope that nothing serious is happening to you !

Thanks Emmanuel. For the past few days I've only been stay-in-bed sick, not
hospital sick. :-)

Cheers,

--
Ceki Gülcü