directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Configuration objectclass
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 17:04:22 GMT
Enrique,

Again I'm going to ask you to start sharing some of what you're doing
with the rest of the dev list.  Simply having an esoteric conversation
between you and John is not enough to shed light on what is actually
about to happen.

You need to bring the rest of us to this OSGi party if you're going to
avoid -1 votes.  I already posted an email without getting a response to
this dev list asking you to elaborate.  I have sent several private
reminders to you to start sharing "your" OSGi aims with others.   I even
called you on the phone.  If this conduct does not change, a veto is the
least of your worries.  You're on the PMC, you should know how to engage
this community properly.

Start explaining to the rest of us what is going on so a surprise is not
sprung in the last minute.   Is this so hard?  It takes a few words to
give all a heads up.  I hope you are not thinking you can just jam in
the recent work on OSGi.  You're doing some good work but you're not
acting in accordance with what a community member much less a PMC member
should be doing.

Expose the work being done so others can have a chance to participate.

Alex