directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Attributes and DN question (2)
Date Sat, 13 May 2006 16:13:03 GMT

>> Another point, Alex, if you have any pointer on Jeff's source (ldif
>> import/export tools) it would be very helpfull !
>>
> Man I have not looked at this code in over two years.  I'd have to
> read through it again.  Will see if I can do that during JavaOne.

Don't loose your time... I've found the perfect place to put the code :
into apacheds-tools. Importing ldif files is to be considered as an
admin task, so I think it deserves a new command. I'm currently doing
so, merging the old Add/Mod/Delete/Moddn command in Clients to do the trick.

Hope you are J1-ready !!!

Emmanuel