directory-dev mailing list archives

From "John E. Conlon" <jcon...@verticon.com>
Subject Configuration objectclass
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 22:45:53 GMT
Experimenting with the OSGi Configuration Admin implementation in
Enirique's sandbox/configuration.  Was able to upgrade it to use the
felix service binder and interact with the latest SNAPSHOT apacheds/mina
modules that I OSGi bundlized last week.  (Note: I haven't migrated to
the bundles Enrique committed in the trunks/apacheds/osgi yet.)
Nevertheless the cm bundle appears to be up, listening to the DIT for
events, and offering it's Service for client bundle configuration.

Next step is to add a configuration objectclass entry to the DIT so I
can actually store configurations. Is there a configuration schema
and/or a ConfigurationSchema.java for doing this?

regards,
John