Hi all committers,

We're still seeing permission denied error while we deploy our artifacts to the ASF maven snapshot and release directory.

Please run 'chmod -R g+w' on our Maven repository and site directory and untar the attached bzball into your <M2HOME>/lib directory and remove older versions of wagon-ssh and wagon-ssh-external.  This will get rid of all permission issues we're having these days.

Please do this *now*. This is essential for collaboration between all committers.

Thanks,
Trustin

PS: I'm not sure mvn site:deploy is also fixed.  Please make sure the permission is set correctly just after you deployed.
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* E167 E6AF E73A CBCE EE41  4A29 544D DE48 FE95 4E7E