directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: DOAP files for the Apache Directory project
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:42:33 GMT
[oops, should have hit "reply-to-all" on that last one.]

> Hello,
>
> Our team created DOAP files for Apache Directory project:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/trunks/resources/doap_Directory.rdf
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/trunks/mina/doap.rdf
>
> Is it enough for me to give you the location of the DOAP file to list an
> Apache project to projects.apache.org?

Got it.  They are now listed.

By the way, I'm not sure of the idea of doap_Directory.rdf.  Does it
refer to a particular software project, or just to the PMC?  If the
former, it should have a <description> and <shortdesc>.  If the
latter, it probably shouldn't be there; projects.apache.org is an
index of software projects.

Joshua.