directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcelo Alcantara" <mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems when embedding with tomcat / building
Date Sun, 30 Apr 2006 01:49:43 GMT
Hi everybody,

This is my first post on the forum, and I did a lot of research before
coming to you.

Right now, I am doing a verysign/tomcat/java/domino integration in
which I need a LDAP server to provide "dynamic" login accounts for
Domino.

I need to integrate the LDAP with Tomcat. But it doesn't work in no
way. I always get IncompatibleClassException in DnParser. I saw
log4j/nlog4j messages on the mailing-list, and tried some changes
without success.

Then, I downloaded the source from maven, to prepare a debugging here,
but I cannot build it with Maven. I used maven 1.02 first, and then
tried with 2.0 without success too.

Then, my doubts are:

1. There is a easy way to launch ApacheDS from Tomcat? (I used an init
from a servlet).
2. How do I get sources and build locally? Maven 1.02 or 2.0?

Thanks in advance for any help!!!!

--
Marcelo Alcantara
Senior Developer/Architect