directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [ATTENTION] Resolving permission issues in Maven and Maven repository
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 07:16:44 GMT
Hi all committers,

We're still seeing permission denied error while we deploy our artifacts to
the ASF maven snapshot and release directory.

Please run 'chmod -R g+w' on our Maven repository and site directory and
untar the attached bzball into your <M2HOME>/lib directory and remove older
versions of wagon-ssh and wagon-ssh-external.  This will get rid of all
permission issues we're having these days.

Please do this *now*. This is essential for collaboration between all
committers.

Thanks,
Trustin

PS: I'm not sure mvn site:deploy is also fixed.  Please make sure the
permission is set correctly just after you deployed.
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6