directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [ApacheDS][MINA] ApacheDS 1.0-RC2 and MINA 0.9.4 Released
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 01:59:01 GMT
Hi All,

The releases process has completed for ApacheDS 1.0-RC2 and MINA 0.9.4.

----

The following tags have been created:

  o http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/directory/releases/apacheds/1.0-RC2/
  o http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/directory/releases/daemon/1.0-RC2/
  o http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/directory/releases/mina/0.9.4/
  o http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/directory/releases/shared/0.9.5.1/

----

The respective artifacts for these tags have been deployed and synched
up with the maven2 repository at ibiblio here:

  o http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/directory/

----

All artifacts and poms have been signed.  And the installers were built
and deployed to the mirror distribution directory here:

  o http://www.apache.org/dist/directory/apacheds/stable/1.0/1.0-RC2/

NOTE: I did not know how to create the zip and tarball for MINA.
Perhaps Trustin you can show us how to do this so in the future we can
release the zip and tarballs too.   I think there was an assembly
somewhere but not sure.

The installers for RC2 should sync to mirrors within a few hours.

Also note that I bumped up pom revisions to the next SNAPSHOTs in the
trunks and branches.

Cheers,
Alex