directory-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Directory talks at ApacheCon EU 2006
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:16:47 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> John E. Conlon wrote:
>> Once given will you be posting the presentations somewhere for the
>> community to download?
>>
>> Are the apacheds presentations accessible from the last ApacheCon?
> Emmanuel and I have posted our presentations for past and present
> ApacheCon presentations here:
>
> http://docs.safehaus.org/display/APACHEDS/Conference+Materials
>
> Enrique perhaps you might want to post what you have as well ...

I have 2 at Safehaus:

1)  OSGi World Congress 2005

http://docs.safehaus.org/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=2995

This one focuses more on OSGi, in particular how we use Config Admin.

2)   ApacheCon US 2005

Emmanuel and Alex have nice pages for their talks.  For now I just
uploaded my SSO interop talk to the Conference Materials page as an
attachment.

http://docs.safehaus.org/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=4976

My 2006 talk won't be too different from the 2005 talk but after I have
a final version I'll repost for 2006.

Enrique