directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Directory talks at ApacheCon EU 2006
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:57:07 GMT
John E. Conlon wrote:
> Once given will you be posting the presentations somewhere for the
> community to download?
>
> Are the apacheds presentations accessible from the last ApacheCon?

Emmanuel and I have posted our presentations for past and present
ApacheCon presentations here:

http://docs.safehaus.org/display/APACHEDS/Conference+Materials

Enrique perhaps you might want to post what you have as well.  The idea
is that we can share in giving
these presentations even if the author of the presentation is
different.  Basically we cannot all be everywhere
at once so it's nice to provide these materials so others can present
them at conferences we may not be able
to attend.  Not to mention the fact that everyone can also access these
presentations.

Note that materials are posted on each conference's Confluence page.

HTH,
Alex