directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Henne <j.he...@levigo.de>
Subject JBoss apacheds-server-sar
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:53:02 GMT
Hi,

has anybody actually successfully used the JBoss server SAR? The problem
I'm seeing, is that lots of the JARs included in the sar (e.g.
shared-ldap-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.jar) are created using Maven and contain a
META-INF/maven/<groupId>/<artifactId>/pom.xml file. This file (as any
file ending in .xml below META-INF) causes the JARDeployer to reject the
file. With the missing jars, however, the service obviously can't be
started.
I currently don't see an easy way to either filter the JARs to exclude
the pom.xml or convice the JARDeployer to accept jars with a pom.xml.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Joerg Henne