directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alex Karasulu <>
Subject [ApacheDS][MINA] Shall we release RC2 early?
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:06:52 GMT

I will be working on the trunk with Ersin to implement Stored Procedures 
for the next 4 days and may have enough time to push out  RC2.  NOTE: 
Stored procedures will not be in RC2, this work goes into the trunk for 
a future 1.1 release.

There was a recent fix to MINA and to ApacheDS which might require a 
quick push of RC2.  An early release does not give much time to fix 
other bugs though.  Also I have to determine if MINA needs to be 
released as well for ApacheDS to exhibit the correct behavoir.  If so 
then I can release MINA 0.9.4 as well.

Again I only have 4 days to do this so let me know if we should kick off 
a vote.   If we choose to wait I can get to this in early May if someone 
else does not beat me to it.


View raw message