directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [ApacheDS][MINA] Shall we release RC2 early?
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:06:52 GMT
Hi,

I will be working on the trunk with Ersin to implement Stored Procedures
for the next 4 days and may have enough time to push out  RC2.  NOTE:
Stored procedures will not be in RC2, this work goes into the trunk for
a future 1.1 release.

There was a recent fix to MINA and to ApacheDS which might require a
quick push of RC2.  An early release does not give much time to fix
other bugs though.  Also I have to determine if MINA needs to be
released as well for ApacheDS to exhibit the correct behavoir.  If so
then I can release MINA 0.9.4 as well.

Again I only have 4 days to do this so let me know if we should kick off
a vote.   If we choose to wait I can get to this in early May if someone
else does not beat me to it.

Thanks,
Alex