directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ersin Er <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DOAP files for the Apache Directory project
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:06:05 GMT
Joshua Slive wrote:
> [oops, should have hit "reply-to-all" on that last one.]
>
> On 4/4/06, Trustin Lee <trustin@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Our team created DOAP files for Apache Directory project:
>>
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/trunks/resources/doap_Directory.rdf
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/trunks/mina/doap.rdf
>>
>> Is it enough for me to give you the location of the DOAP file to list an
>> Apache project to projects.apache.org?
>
> Got it. They are now listed.
>
> By the way, I'm not sure of the idea of doap_Directory.rdf. Does it
> refer to a particular software project, or just to the PMC? If the
> former, it should have a <description> and <shortdesc>. If the
> latter, it probably shouldn't be there; projects.apache.org is an
> index of software projects.
>
> Joshua.
Hi,

doap_Directory.rdf is what I had prepared as an "initial" version of the
DOAP file for "Apache Directory Project" which is a top level one.

We also have a subproject named "Apache Directory Server" and I think we
should also prepare a DOAP file for it.

I think we can provide the correct and complete versions soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

--
Ersin