directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Profiling DirServer with TPTP
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2006 17:19:49 GMT
Hey Emmanuel,

Yeah I know - If only there were 48 hours in a day!
I can associate with the hardware need too - So far
and my old windows 2000 machine, which crashes
whenever there's a breeze.

I saw IBM is one of the customers of YourKit...looks
like they must have hit some rough spots in trying out
the tutorial as well :-).

Is there a central place where testing data can be put
at safehaus or should we just attach scenarios to
JIRA?

Cheers,
- Ole