directory-dev mailing list archives

From "John E. Conlon" <jcon...@verticon.com>
Subject Upgrading the OSGi
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 21:14:53 GMT
Have been experimenting with an updated version of the OSGi
org.apache.configuration.Activator located in the
trunks/apacheds/osgi/apacheds directory.

Have updated it by encapsulating it within a M2 OSGi plugin and have
replaced the hard coding of the directory configuration with a
springframework based server.xml file.

The issue I am having problems with is the loading of ldif using the
ldifDirectory property in the server.xml file.

<property name="ldifDirectory">
      <value>src/test/resources/nonspecific.ldif</value>
</property>

Have tested that the MutableServerStartupConfiguration LdifDirectory
property is being set by the Spring IOC and that the file it references
exists, but it still doesn't load ldif nor does it log any error
messages.

Note: The file is good as I can load the file 'manually' with a
LdifFileLoader.

Being a newbee on embedding the server any ideas or hints on how to
approach the problem would be very appreciated.

kind regards,

John Conlon