directory-dev mailing list archives

From MartinZai...@synergy.com.au
Subject Custom partition deployment process
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 02:50:24 GMT
I've developed a custom partition for Apache directory server, which I'm
trying to deploy with the 1.0-RC1 distribution.  I've taken the naive
approach of just copying my jars to $INSTALL_DIR/lib/ext and my
configuration files to $INSTALL_DIR/conf.  And it *almost* works---the
logging configuation fails due to a classpath problem (I'm using a custom
log4j appender class).

Is there any documentation on how to deploy custom code to the standard
distribution package (ie., using bin/apacheds.exe and not maven or ant)?

Thanks,

Martin