directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre CHATEL <maili...@chatelp.org>
Subject Re: trying to build maven on MacOS X
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:42:44 GMT
Strangely not !
I checked in /etc/services and with netstat but it's not listed
anywhere.
I tried to open the port in the firewall but with no success...
anyway it shouldn't be a problem since the test is run locally.

In fact, I do get a different error now that my 8192 port has been
"opened":

<error type="javax.naming.CommunicationException" message="simple
bind failed: localhost:8192">javax.naming.CommunicationException:
simple bind failed: localhost:8192 [Root exception is
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed connection
during handshake]
	at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapClient.authenticate(LdapClient.java:197)

(See the included xml test report for more details)

Pierre