directory-dev mailing list archives

From peter royal <pro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r385254 - in /directory/trunks/mina/core/src/main/java/org/apache/mina/filter/codec: ProtocolCodecFactory.java ProtocolCodecFilter.java demux/DemuxingProtocolCodecFactory.java demux/MessageDecoderFactory.java demux/MessageEncoderFacto
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 04:03:43 GMT
On Mar 12, 2006, at 10:13 PM, Trustin Lee wrote:
> Yep I think so because decoder only works inside the thread pool
> threads.  Could you dig into the code a little bit?  I might be
> wrong. ;)

I'll take a peek.. That's something I discovered the hard way.. I was
using shared encoders/decoders, and performance was horrible. I'll
look and see if we can safely remove that.

> Oh, did you retain the event order?  That sounds very interesting.
> I'll take a look at the code.

Yup, I separated the event ordering code from the logic for how
threads are pooled (since it logically is two different functions)..
-pete