directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL and ApacheDS
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 02:08:35 GMT
What an excellent guide!

One missing things is the default values.

* Certificate path: <workingDirectory>/certificates/server.cert
* Certificate password: changeit

If the certificate with the default password is stored in the default
location, you don't need to specify the path and the password.

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6