directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <lis...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: [Attentione] Reverted nlog4j 1.2.19 => 1.2.23 upgrade
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:00:34 GMT
At 07:24 PM 3/13/2006, Alex Karasulu wrote:
>Hmmm going on a couple days of no sleep here so I might be babbling.
>Take my comments with a grain of salt.

Your one before last message sent at 5 AM, and the this one sent at 13 PM I
was starting to wonder about your capability to skip sleep.

Thanks for your answer. For the time being I am going to opt for adding a
<scope> element. If that does not work, I'll remove the dependencies.

Cheers,

>HTH,
>Alex
>
>P.S. If/when you change your pom though, make sure you bump your
>revision number to say 1.2.24 because people will have already pulled
>down your old non-snapshot pom: you'll want to leave your old pom there
>as is.

Yep, good catch.

--
Ceki Gülcü