directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Henne <j.he...@levigo.de>
Subject Re: LDAP schema for DHCP
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:22:15 GMT
Enrique Rodriguez schrieb:

> I'm not surprised and I don't think any of us have any objection to
> removing it.  If you'd like, we are interested in a well-designed DHCP
> schema and we can allocate a range of OID.
>
> Enrique
*sigh*.
I don't really know whether this is where I want to go. In particular, I
doubt that I'll be able to commit enough time to such a rather large-ish
effort. I'm currently implementing a proof-of-concept, but working, DHCP
server. To accomodate this, I'll probably use something like the unix
DHCP configuration file format (or an XML file) first, but separate
configuration storage from DHCP serving, allowing for different backend
implementations.

Joerg Henne