directory-dev mailing list archives

From Luke Taylor <nega...@freesurf.ch>
Subject Re: [Attentione] Reverted nlog4j 1.2.19 => 1.2.23 upgrade
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:56:25 GMT
Hi,

You can add a scope tag to the dependencies in the log4j pom to control
how they are used by other projects:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-dependency-mechanism.html

mail, activation, jmx etc. would have scope "provided" for example.

It looks like it doesn't have any scope settings at the moment.

Luke.

--
 Luke Taylor.                      Monkey Machine Ltd.
 PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C            http://www.monkeymachine.ltd.uk