directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Speed Tests
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:44:33 GMT
I'm sure everyone on this list has already seen / know
about this new eclipse TPTP article, but I figured I'd
send it out just in case ...

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-TPTP-Profiling-Tool/tptpProfilingArticle.html

I skimmed it once and it seems like a really powerful
tool for performance testing.  I'll give it a go on
Apache DS as soon as I get a few of these other
projects out of the way.