directory-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fonseca <andreluisfons...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: Connecting using RDN
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 02:16:14 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

--- Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> escreveu:

> Andre Fonseca a écrit :
>
> >Hi there,
> >

> Hi Andre
>
> >Well first thanks for all the answers in the forum, thats my third
> time
> >here.. =)
> >

> You ar enot anymore an early bird then :)
Hehe, all right =)

> >My question now is how to connect on ApacheDS using a RDN
> >
> >Im using the same user descripted on the manual
>
>http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/apacheds/docs/users/authentication.html
> >

> First, a question : have you imported the ldif file into the server ?
> If
> not, do it.
Yes, I imported the user using the ldif....

> >Im sending also the print-screens and below is the stack..
> >

> The parameters you entered are not correct. 'jdoe' is not a valid DN.
>
> Just try with 'uid=jdoe, ou=users, ou=system', it should work if you
> have imported the ldif file.
Well, as I answered in the Alex email I´d like to login using only
user/pass, I dont know if its possible....

Tkx again =)

Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail: 1GB de espaço, alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam realmente
eficaz.
http://br.info.mail.yahoo.com/