directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: The Apache Directory Project (Server) Logo
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 23:35:22 GMT
Incidentally - If anyone really wants to sharpen their
vector graphics / artistic abilities...Inkscape has
come a long ways.

www.inkscape.org

I great way to learn is to grab some graphics off of

http://www.openclipart.org/

or

www.kde-look.org and just break it apart in inkscape.

KDE's artists have a rule that all new art must be in
svg format, so it's a great resource.  LGPL license
too (For the KDE official graphics that is)!

Mozilla has a lot of great art too, and a lot (If not
all) of it is Mozilla licensed.