directory-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fonseca <andreluisfons...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Problems using JXplorer on Windows XP
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 13:08:43 GMT
Hi there,

Im using JXplorer a Open Source browser to access ApacheDS LDAP server
1.0-RC1 in a Windows XP.
When I started the service using the Tray Monitor I cannot connect to
the server using JXplorer.
If I use ApacheDS 0.9.3 unstable and start the server by command line
using "java -jar apacheds-main-0.9.3.jar" after that I can connect to
the server using JXplorer.
I would like to know if there is some kind of configurations that I
need to set in ApacheDS 1.0 to connect using JXplorer (using the Tray
Monitor to start the server).

Thanks, Andre

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador agora!
http://br.acesso.yahoo.com